The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Heart Institute provides comprehensive cardiovascular care to children and young adults with heart disease. The team cares for children of all ages including those with the most complex conditions including congenial and acquired disease. Our adult congenital program offers continuity of care as children grow into adulthood.
The Heart Institute includes the hospital’s pediatric and adult cardiology programs, heart surgery program, fetal heart program, pediatric heart transplant program, 22-bed cardiovascular intensive care unit, pediatric cardiac anesthesia specialists, and specially trained cardiac nursing team.
The pediatric cardiology fellow at JHACH will be exposed to this comprehensive care through a variety of integrated expert teams and clinics including:
- Transplant and Cardiomyopathy Service
- Single Ventricle and Inter-stage Clinic
- Adult Congenital Cardiology Service and Clinic
- Pulmonary Hypertension Service and Multi-Disciplinary Clinic
- Fontan Clinic
- Cardio-genetics Clinic
- Interventional Cardiology/Catheterization Service – including comprehensive transcatheter valve program
- Electrophysiology and Pacing/Rhythm Service
- Fetal Cardiology
- Echocardiography Core Lab
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Preventative Cardiology Clinic