Thank you for your interest in Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital! At this moment in time, we are at capacity and will not be accepting additional applications from medical students for rotations during the 2022-2023 academic year. We ask that you kindly check back with us periodically to see if any specialties have become available.
The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital Office of Medical Education welcomes interested students to apply to any of the high-yield clinical electives available at our campus. All electives have a competitive application process where students should demonstrate values consistent with our mission, strong academic achievement, and an interest in developing a career in pediatrics.
Applications are due by May 1 for the following academic year. After this date, applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis pending availability. Due to COVID-19 restrictions and the desire to optimize the learning experience for all trainees, our institution limits the number of applications accepted. For this reason, we will prioritize applications for students in need of a rotation that is not available at their home institution and/or with a compelling reason to be in the Tampa Bay area.
We ask that you please reach out to the Office of Medical Education at email@example.com regarding availability. Please include your application, CV, and transcripts in your correspondence.
Available Electives – 2 or 4 weeks
- Infectious Disease
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine (NICU)
- Critical Care Medicine (PICU)
- Emergency Medicine
- The student must be in good academic standing in a M.D. or D.O. degree program at a school accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education or Education Department of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Completion of a core clerkship in Pediatrics with grades of a B or higher, high honors, high pass or equivalent.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org