Apply Now >>
Thank you for taking a few minutes to learn about the Advance Practice Provider opportunities available at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg, Florida. My name is Michelle Colgan
and I am a Professional Recruiter here at Johns Hopkins All Children's.
We've set up this web page to make it easy for you to learn more about our organization
, the Advance Practice Provider opportunities, and our amazing community
. Please feel free to click on each of the pages along the top left then follow up with me if you feel you are a potential fit to join our team.
My contact information is listed below...and again, thanks for your interest in Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital.
Email Michelle Colgan
Advance Practice Provider Opportunity
Advance Practice Providers are Physician’s Assistants and Advance Registered Nurse Practitioners who demonstrate expertise in clinical management of pediatric patients. These roles are multi-faceted and includes clinical management of the child, neonate and infant, educational responsibilities, administrative duties, consulting and initiating/implementing research. The practitioner works in collaboration with physician, nursing and support services to provide family centered care.
The successful candidate for these highly visible and critical positions will be expected to carry out the following:
- Responsible for assessment and management of the patient, including history and physical exams, diagnosis and therapeutic intervention and evaluation of appropriate plan of care.
- Collaborates with an interdisciplinary health team in planning, implementing, and evaluating ongoing care and education for the patient, families and community.
- Demonstrates Service Excellence and provides a safe environment for patient care.
- Current certification as a Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (PNP, NNP, CRNA, CNM) or Physician’s Assistant
- Current state license
- Various certifications may be required (ACLS, BCLS and PALS)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience required
- High energy, flexible, team player and team builder.
- Demonstrates professional commitment through participation in professional organizations and staying current on issues and trends in pediatrics.
Available Opportunities Include:
- Hematology/ Oncology
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit - PICU
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Heart Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - NICU
About Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
At Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital (JHACH) we are building the pediatric health care delivery system of the future. Our continued growth and world-class brand position us well as we expand services on our main campus in St. Petersburg and 9 regional outpatient care locations, offer new postgraduate training opportunities, broaden our research mission with a new Clinical & Translational Research Organization, and drive population health initiatives along Florida's Gulf Coast and beyond.
ACH JHM is a 259-bed freestanding children's hospital that is 80% acute care; more than half of all beds are dedicated to intensive care level services. The new hospital opened in 2010 and connects to a new Outpatient Care Center, with 1 million square feet of combined space. Beyond the St. Petersburg campus, ACH JHM operates 10 outpatient care centers in 8 west central/southwest Florida counties and provides neonatology and other select subspecialty services at affiliate community hospitals.
Apply Now >>