Train with our expert Pediatric Critical Care Nursing Team
The Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital Pediatric RN Critical Care Fellowship Program has been developed to provide a 16 week accelerated program for the experienced RN to develop into a competent pediatric critical care practitioner.
The following is criteria for registered nurses who would be eligible for entry into the Critical Care Fellowship Program (new hire or internal transfer):
- Current FL RN license required for application
- RN clinical bedside experience for at least one year in an acute care setting
- BSN preferred
- Critical care experience preferred (1-3 years)
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Internal applicants are encouraged to apply but must either have their BSN, or are actively enrolled in their BSN (commitment letter will apply).
We are accepting applications for this program. Please email Michelle Colgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An RN Fellow will not be eligible for transfer to another unit/department until two years from the completion of their orientation, except with Administrative approval.
An RN Fellow will be committed to the unit assigned for a period of two years from the completion of their orientation, except with Administrative approval. Please view the RN Fellowship Letter of Commitment.