Find out what it takes to become a Child Life Specialist upcoming seminars!
Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital is pleased to offer an informational seminar regarding the field of Child Life. This program is designed for high school juniors and seniors, college students, student nurses, and other college graduates who are intererested in learning more about this exciting and dynamic career. Through participation in this seminar, learners will be able to:
- Explore the field of Child Life and define what "CCLS"
- Understand the role of Child Life in a hospital setting
- Learn how to pursue a career in Child Life including educational requirements and certification
- Explore resources and tools of the child life field
- Participate in a therapeutic activity'
- Ask questions through a panel discussion with Child Life staff
2021 SEMINARS DATES:
March 9, 2021 2:00-4:30pm (Virtual)
July 21, 2021 1:30-5:00pm (On Campus--Tentative)
October 26, 2021 1:30-5:00pm (On Campus--Tentative)
Register for the March event below. Please provide an accurate email address to receive your Zoom invitation for the seminar. Registration for future dates will be posted after the previous session has concluded.