All parents worry about their kids. “Ask an Expert” is an open house for South Tampa Moms, Dads and caregivers of children ages 0-5 with questions or concerns about their child’s development.
Our physical, occupational, and speech therapists will share their expertise and be available to answer questions on topics like:
- Why isn’t my child talking? When do kids start really start communicating? Communication vs. talking - Speech –
- Picky vs. selective eating – There’s a difference! Help, my child won’t eat anything!
- Fine Motor Skills – When should my child be able to write his/her name? How can I help? The ABCs of Handwriting
- Tummy Time
- Prevention of asymmetrical head shape
- Gross Motor Skills– Concerns about clumsiness or coordination?
- Developmental milestones: what to teach/learn before your child starts VP