Stay connected and share Radiothon with your friends, family and coworkers. Be sure to use the #1035forAllKids hashtag. Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital will be connected throughout the event on your favorite social media sites, posting updates and photos.
Here's How You Can Help Spread the Word
- Connect with us online, then join the conversation. Share our posts, craft your own, tag us, like and comment.
- Connect with the Foundation on Facebook and Twitter.
- Connect with the hospital on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube.
- Connect with US 103.5 on Facebook, Twitter and on their website.
- Use #1035forAllKids or #AllChildrens and tag @AllChildrens and @US1035 on Twitter.
- Download our poster to hang up where you hang out.
- Add a line to your email signature during Radiothon, December 6 & 7: I am tuned in to US 103.5 Cares for Kids Radiothon on US 103.5 benefiting Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital. Join the effort and ask 103.5 friends to listen with us!
- Email your contacts. If you have a personal connection to Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, add it to your email. Here is a short sample email for your use: Subject line: Listen with me! I'm listening to US 103.5 Cares for Kids Radiothon on US 103.5 December 6 & 7. Please tune in or listen online for two days of exciting and inspirational stories from the patients and families whose lives have been helped at Johns Hopkins All Children’s. Together we can make a difference for kids. Listen with me December 6 & 7 at http://www.us1035.com!
- If it makes sense where you work, see if you can play Radiothon in the work room or break room. Schedule a Miracle Break!
- Consider changing your hold music to US 103.5 during work hours December 6 & 7. What a great way to tell your customers you support Johns Hopkins All Children’s.
Sample Facebook Posts for You to Use
- We are supporting the US 103.5 Cares for Kids Radiothon December 6 & 7 at @AllChildrens and broadcasted by @US103.5 by [INSERT WHAT YOU ARE DOING - BE CONCRETE!] Listen with us!
- Tune in to @US103.5 Cares for Kids Radiothon at @AllChildrens!
- I am answering the phones during @US103.5 Cares for Kids Radiothon @AllChildrens. Are you listening?
Sample Tweets for You to Use
- We are supporting @US103.5 #1035forAllKids by [INSERT YOUR EFFORT]
- R u listening? #1035forAllKids on @US1035 benefiting @AllChildrens.