The Teen Advisory Council (TAC) at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital (JHACH) welcomes you to become a member!
By joining the TAC you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet other teens
- Gain leadership experience
- Receive community service hours
- Have your voice heard regarding programs and practices that affect the patient population at JHACH
Members include teens that have any type of experience as a patient at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital in the inpatient (in the hospital) and/or outpatient (medical office) setting.
- Serve a two year term (may be less depending on circumstances)
- Regular attendance at monthly meetings (3rd Tuesday of each month, 6:15 to 8 p.m.)
- Commitment to serve as a voice for the patient experience
If you are interested in becoming a member please submit the application below:
Emergency Contact Information