Volunteering at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
Please Note: Our volunteer program is currently unable to process any new volunteers.
Often considered the best first-step toward getting involved at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, volunteering on the hospital campus or one of our 9 Outpatient Care Centers is a wonderful way to get a bird’s eye view of the miracles and amazing stories that are happening for our kids here every day. And no matter your interest or your expertise, there are many ways to help. Our kids and our staff can’t wait to meet you.
- Weekly commitment of 2-4 hours for at least SIX MONTHS.
- Provide documentation of immunization for Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella or be willing to be tested for immunity.
- Consent to be tested for Tuberculosis.
- Have a flu shot during flu season.
- Provide proof of Covid vaccination.
- Complete initial online Volunteer Orientation and annual training.
- Consent to a background check.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Provide a completed parental permission form and two references if under 18.