We understand that the decision to leave a loved one, friend or charitable interest a gift through your estate plan is a personal, important one.
We hope that you will consider helping the children in our care by including Johns Hopkins All Children’s in your long-range plans. We offer a number of opportunities for planned giving, and work to provide helpful information for you and your family to make the decision easier.
There are many ways to support our hospital and leave a legacy, including:
- Bequests: A gift through a will or trust offers flexibility and peace of mind, along with the satisfaction that your gift will support the future needs of Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital.
- Charitable gift annuities: A charitable gift annuity provides lifetime income to you and/or a loved one along with several tax benefits and future support to Johns Hopkins All Children’s.
- IRA charitable rollover: To make an impact now with retirement assets, an IRA charitable rollover is a good option if you’re 70½ years or older. The amount of your transferred gift is excluded from your taxable income and counts toward your required minimum distribution.
- Donor advised funds: Establish one source of charitable giving through the Johns Hopkins Donor Advised Fund and simplify your giving to Johns Hopkins All Children’s and other charitable organizations.
- Charitable remainder trust: A charitable remainder trust offers a flexible way to make a significant gift that benefits you now and Johns Hopkins All Children’s later. It can help you fulfill your personal goals, provide financial security for you and your loved ones and make a lasting impact on Johns Hopkins All Children’s.
For more information on planned giving options, please fill out our form and a member of our team will contact you.
For professional advisors
We have several resources available for professional advisers, including an annual Estate, Tax, Legal and Financial Planning Seminar.
If you need Johns Hopkins All Children’s Foundation giving information, including legal name, tax identification number and suggested wording for estate planning use this document.
For more information contact Lydia Bailey at [email protected] or 727-767-8914.
Johns Hopkins All Children's Foundation