Create Your Legacy. Become a Dream Builder.
Dream Builders are a special group of friends who have included Johns Hopkins All Children's Foundation in their estate plans. The generosity and vision of these invaluable donors ensures that Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital can continue its outstanding work to save precious lives and help serve the needs of our patients and families.
You become part of this distinguished society of Dream Builders by including a gift to Johns Hopkins All Children's in your will or trust, or by naming us as a beneficiary of a retirement account, life insurance policy, or other account.
As an expression of gratitude for their generosity, Dream Builders receive:
- Our exclusive annual Impact Report
- Invitation to exclusive events to learn about the latest medical advances and research
- Invitation to bi-annual donor recognition event
- Opportunity to share your story
- Named as a Dream Builder in For The Kids magazine*
- Listed on the Dream Builder recognition wall*
- Listed on the Planned Giving website*
*Your privacy is very important to us. Please let us know if you prefer to remain anonymous.
Please fill out our contact form to learn how you can become a Dream Builder by developing a gift that best meets your needs.
If you have already included a gift in your estate to support Johns Hopkins All Children's Foundation, please let us know. We want to properly thank you and welcome you to our family of Dream Builders.
Meet Our Dream Builders
Read stories of Dream Builders and what inspired them to remember Johns Hopkins All Children’s in their estate plans.