When you shop at one of the companies below that has a promotional campaign that benefits Johns Hopkins All Children’s, your support helps the patients and families at the hospital, as well as the research and training that leads to further advancements in pediatric health care.
Amazon Smile donates 0.5 percent of every purchase you make on Amazon Smile to the charity of your choice. There’s no extra cost to you and signing up is easy.
How to sign up for Amazon Smile:
- Go to smile.amazon.com and sign in with your current Amazon account or sign up for an account if you don’t already have one.
- Search for Johns Hopkins All Children's Foundation, Inc. and select it as your charity.
- After you have selected the Foundation as your charity, bookmark the URL: smile.amazon.com. That way, the next time you shop on Amazon, 0.5 percent of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases will go to the Johns Hopkins All Children's Foundation.
Flying Boat Brewing Co.
A portion of every beer sold at Flying Boat Brewing Co. in St. Petersburg is donated to Johns Hopkins All Children’s. The family-friendly brewery is a great weekend spot, rain or shine, where you can enjoy craft beer, board games and a relaxing afternoon.
The Chocolate Bark Company
Purchase a Mother Lode Cereal Crunch Chocolate Bark from The Chocolate Bark Company in Sarasota, and $5 from each sale will benefit The Benjamin Gilkey Fund for Innovative Pediatric Cancer Research at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital.
Tampa Bay lovers, purchase a “727” or “813” area code hat and a portion of each hat sold benefits Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital. Purchase online at codewordhats.com or at Simply Elegant Boutique in Tampa.
Take 5 Oil Change Campaign
Dates: June 2 - Aug 21
Visit your local Take 5 Oil Change location from June 2 to August 21 to help support Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital while getting an oil change! Customers can make a donation to help support Take 5's efforts in raising funds and awareness for Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital.
Ace Hardware Bucket Days
Dates: August 2, 3, 4
Stop by your local participating Ace Hardware on August 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and make a $5 donation to your local CMN Hospital, Johns Hopkins All Children's, and receive a limited edition bucket and 20% off whatever fits in it. Normal exclusions apply.
Marriott Root Beer Float Day
Dates: August 5 - 9
Stop by your local participating Marriott property the week of August 5th and buy a float to give kids at Johns Hopkins All Children's every chance to live better. Enjoy a sweet summer treat and help Marriott raise funds and awareness for CMN Hospitals and Johns Hopkins All Children's. List of participating properties and dates will continue to be updated, or contact your local Marriott property to see if and when they are participating.
- August 6, 12pm-3pm, Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Petersburg North
- August 6, 1pm-5pm, Fairfield Fort Myers
- August 6, 6pm, Aloft Tampa Downtown
- August 6, 4pm-6:30pm, Tampa Renaissance International Plaza Hotel
- August 8, 11:30am-1:30pm, Courtyard & Residence Inn Tampa Downtown
- August 8, 12pm-2pm and 5:30pm-6:30pm, Tampa Airport Marriott
- August 9, 11am-2pm, AC Hotel Tampa
- August 9, 2pm-4pm, Towneplace Suites Tampa/Westshore
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Miracle Balloon Campaign
Dates: August 26 - September 30
Love's Miracle Balloon Campaign gives customers the opportunity to buy $1, $5 or $20 balloons as a donation to Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, your local Children's Miracle Network Hospital.
Supporting Our Kids with Bellisimo
Dates: 2019 dates TBD
Support pediatric cancer treatment and “go gold” by purchasing a locket with a specially designed yellow ribbon that will benefit Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute.
Johns Hopkins All Children's Foundation