The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Foundation Guild is a membership organization with five branches and at-large members dedicated to donating their time, talent and resources to support the mission and vision of Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital. The Guild channels the passion of hundreds of community volunteers to help us provide the best health care to the sickest children.
Guild members build awareness and raise funds for children and families receiving care at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital by hosting community events, such as galas, golf tournaments, fashion shows, wine tastings and walk-a-thons, and by administering the long-standing Love Light tribute gift program. Thanks to the ongoing generosity of our donors, the Guild has supported some of the hospital’s most important programs since 1949.
Guild branches educate and extend our mission into our local communities so we can work toward what all children deserve—a healthy life.
Prospective members are welcome to attend any branch meeting to decide on a branch. Our branches include:
- St. Petersburg Branch: Members live in the St. Petersburg area and beyond. The meetings are usually located in downtown St. Petersburg and are held before noon. Some founding members are still active in this branch, including multi-generations. The St. Petersburg Branch assists in a large third-party event each year.
- Evening Branch: The meetings are regularly located at a member’s home in the St. Petersburg area during the early evening. For 89 years the branch hosted Charity Ball and in 2021 this Gala merged with the Foundation’s Signature event to become “A Night For All Children”.
- Beach Branch: Members live in beach towns from St. Pete Beach to Redington Beach. The meetings are generally located in the beach area and are held before noon. The branch hosts the Mrs. Santa Luncheon & Fashion Show which has been continuing over 57 years!
- Seminole/Largo Branch: Members live in the Seminole/Largo area and beyond. The meetings are usually located in Seminole and are held at 7:00 p.m. Many founding members are still active and very involved in the success of the group. The branch was founded in 1976. In the past the branch held a juried art show and very popular golf tournament; as times changed, the branch offered the first Run for All Children. By the 4th year of the run, it became too large for the branch and the run merged with the foundation. The branch also hosts fun events for the community such as Bunco.
- Sarasota/Manatee Branch: Many of the members live in Sarasota and Manatee counties. The meetings are mainly located at the Johns Hopkins All Children’s Outpatient Care Center at 5881 Rand Blvd in Sarasota. They are held at various times and days according to the members schedules. The branch was founded in 1997 and its founding member is still active in the branch as well as others for over 20 years! The branch hosts an annual wine tasting and the vintner travels from Tuscany.
- At-Large Members: Members are those who wish to support the Guild with fundraising but live in outlying areas.
Contact achFoundationGuild@jhmi.edu for more information on branch meetings, membership and events.
Become a Member
Become a member and apply to be a part of one of our branches. Visit our Guild Membership page to learn more.
The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Foundation Guild hosts quarterly meetings with members of the Guild Cabinet leadership team and branch-level leadership to manage strategic planning.
Johns Hopkins All Children's Foundation