Physician and Professional On Call Schedules
On Call Schedules now available on CONNECT
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital uses AMION for On Call Schedules.
Access On Call Schedules on CONNECT
Physician Contact Information
- Do you need permission to access the On Call Schedules to enter a physician's schedule?
- Do you need to add a new physician to the program?
- Do you need to remove physician(s) from your list of providers?
For all of the above, contact IT Services at 727-767-4884 or submit a request.
- Did you forget your password?
Contact IT Services at 727-767-4884 or submit a request.
- Is there a new specialty starting at the hospital that needs to be added to the list?
Contact contact IT Services at 727-767-4884 or submit a request.
- Need to change the schedule but the designated person is not in the office during regular business hours?
Call the hospital main number 727-898-7451.
- Does the schedule need to be changed after hours? The Provider going off call, provider going on call OR the Department Chair must contact the switchboard operator to make the change. Call the hospital main number 727-898-7451.
Please Note: After hours change instructions MUST come from on call providers only.
- Questions regarding physician/provider privileges?
Contact the Medical Staff Office at 727-767-4288.