Physicians should use the phone number below to transfer pediatric patients to Johns Hopkins All Children’s.
To transfer your pediatric patient to Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital for immediate or emergency care, please call the Patient Transfer Center at 727-767-7337.
When you call, please be ready to provide:
- The patient’s name, date of birth and weight
- The referring physician’s name, phone number and hospital/office location
- Current diagnosis
- Please have the patient’s face sheet ready to send
When you call the Patient Transfer Center, we will:
- Collect the above information
- Determine the appropriate physician to accept the transfer
- Determine where in our hospital the patient will be taken and the patient’s bed assignment
- Assist in coordinating timely and appropriate transport to our hospital
Transport to our hospital may involve the LifeLine critical care transport team, which includes ground transport, helicopter transport and fixed-wing airplane transport depending on the patient’s needs and location.
Each transport team member has neonatal and pediatric critical care experience as well as additional training in advanced cardio-respiratory support and transport critical care.
Urgent Patient Transfer
Call now to transfer your pediatric patient to Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital for immediate or emergency care.
Contact a specialist
Use this directory to contact a Johns Hopkins All Children’s specialist and seek a consultation for your pediatric patient.