- Place wax paper on plate.
- Peel both bananas and cut in half.
- Put one popsicle stick in the flat end of each banana half so they look like banana popsicles.
- Open container of vanilla yogurt and stir to mix well.
- Dip each banana into yogurt and turn back and forth a couple of times.
- Remove and place on wax paper on plate.
- Once all four banana-pops are dipped, place plate with bananas in freezer.
- Let freeze for 2 or more hours.
Serving size: 1 banana pop
Nutrition analysis (per serving):
1 g protein
0 g fat
16 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 mg cholesterol
10 mg sodium
50 mg calcium
.3 mg iron
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2021 KidsHealth® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com