Note: This recipe is especially for kids with diabetes, but can be a nutritious part of almost anyone's diet.
Prep time: 5 minutes
What you need:
- 6 ounces fruit-flavored fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon crushed walnuts, pecans, or almonds
What to do:
- Place the yogurt in a cup.
- Layer the peach slices on the yogurt.
- Top with cranberries and nuts.
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 220 calories
- 15g protein
- 2g fat
- 0g sat. fat
- 39g carbohydrate
- 2g fiber
- 0mg cholesterol
- 70mg sodium
- 36g sugars
Serving size: 1-1/2 cup
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2021 KidsHealth® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com