- In medium bowl, whisk together cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Add honey and yogurt and stir until they're well combined with cocoa mixture. It will turn light brown.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt mixture into the bottom of four clear glasses.
- Top with some raspberries and repeat until all of the yogurt and raspberries are used up.
- Sprinkle each parfait with chocolate shavings.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
How much does this recipe make?
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2022 KidsHealth® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com