- Have a grown-up poke small holes in the container lids.
- Put one "smelly" object in each container.
- Write a number on the side of each container.
- Tape a label to the bottom of each container to say what's inside.
- Blindfold your friend and have him or her smell each container.
- Write down the number of the container and your friend's guess about what's inside. Are the answers right? Which are good smells? Which are gross?
What's That Smell? The Nose Knows
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2022 KidsHealth® All rights reserved. Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com