Celebrating your continued success and recovery.
Cancer Survivor Day at Tropicana Field! Johns Hopkins All Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Institute invites our patients and families to join us for the 2019 Cancer Survivor Day Celebration at Tropicana Field. Come cheer on the Tampa Bay Rays with patients, families, advocacy groups and the Cancer and Blood Disorders Institute staff.
Tickets will be delivered via email the week of May 27th
. If you do not receive your tickets by Thursday, May 30th
, please email email@example.com
Day of Event
- Sunday, June 2, 2019
- Game starts at 1:10 p.m.
- Gates open two (2) hours before game time
- Please note: To minimize waiting outside or in the line during entry, arrival time should be after 11:30 a.m.
One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705
GTE Financial Party Deck
- All Cancer Survivor Day attendees MUST check-in at the registration tables located at the entrance of the GTE Financial Party Deck.
- Each guest will receive $10 Rays bucks which is included with your tickets. Rays bucks can be used for concessions and merchandise. Change will not be provided.
- The stadium is now cashless. Please come prepared to pay with the Rays App or credit/debit cards.
Food, Drinks and Containers -
- For all vehicles with four (4) or more passengers, the stadium offers complimentary parking. The number of passengers is a policy of the Rays that cannot be negotiated.
- General parking will range from $15 to $30.
- Gate Six (6) and Five (5) are the two most convenient gates to the GTE Financial Party Deck.
- Fan hosts and staff will be available upon entry to help direct where to go.
- All gates are wheelchair accessible.
- There is a no re-entry policy.
Patrons are allowed to bring food into Tropicana Field. All food items must be wrapped, bagged or packaged within a soft-sided container that shall not exceed 16"x16"x 8". Patrons are allowed to bring in single-serving juice boxes and sealed plastic water bottles (no larger than one liter). Items not allowed include cans, thermoses, ice chests, bottles, glass containers or any other non-collapsible container or objects deemed hazardous.
For more information regarding Tropicana Field security and regulations, please click here
Run the Bases -
The Rays invite all fans 14 and under to run the bases. Children who wish to participate should gather at the first base food court during the conclusion of the game.
Rays Touch Tank -
The Rays Touch Tank is located in Center Field Street at Gate 1. This experience is free to all fans attending home games. The Rays Touch Tank will close approximately two hours after the first pitch.
Registration for this event is now closed.