Please use the information below for physician referrals or to request an appointment for your child.
For referring physicians
To refer a patient or to discuss a case with a specialist by phone or videoconference, please call Dr. Roberto Sosa, medical director of the International Patient Services program, at +1-727-767-3047.
Dr. Sosa will discuss your patient’s condition and medical needs with you. If your pediatric patient needs to travel to the United States for treatment, the clinical team at Johns Hopkins All Children's will work closely with you to coordinate an efficient referral to the necessary specialist.
For parents and caregivers
If you would like to make an appointment to discuss your child’s medical needs, please call us, and a member of our team will match you with the most appropriate pediatric specialists and services.
Please call +1-727-767-3047 between 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
When you call, we will need to know:
- Your child’s medical history and information, specifically his or her diagnosis and the medical issue(s) to be addressed.
- Your preferred payment method: self-pay, insurance or embassy. If you will be paying with insurance, we will need a copy of the front and back of your and your child’s insurance cards.
- The approximate dates you and your child are available for appointments.
- Your basic contact information (physical address, phone, email).
- Any special needs you and your family may have.
You can also request an appointment by completing an appointment request form and emailing it to the International Patient Services team at email@example.com.
Please note that sending personal information via unencrypted email is not secure and that your information could be accessible to others.