Every year, Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital provides expert care for children from around the world. More than 250 physicians provide state-of-the-art care in 43 pediatric medical and surgical specialties. We provide the highest level of service in a compassionate, discreet and respectful manner.
To request an appointment, please call us at:
+1-727-767-3027 (7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday)
A member of our team will help match your child with the best pediatric specialists and most appropriate services.
Download Appointment Request Form (pdf) >>
Here is what to expect when you call:
- We need to know your child's medical history and information, specifically his/her diagnosis and the medical issue(s) to be addressed
- Your preferred payment method (self-pay, insurance*, embassy)
- The approximate dates you and your child are available for appointments
- Your basic contact information (physical address, phone, email)
- Finally, any special needs you and your family may have
You can also request an appointment by completing an Appointment Request Form and emailing it to email@example.com.**
* We will need a copy of the front and back of your and your child's insurance cards.
** Please note that sending personal information via unencrypted email is not secure and that your information could be accessible to others.