The Johns Hopkins All Children's Retail Pharmacy provides convenient access to prescriptions, medical goods and pharmaceutical consultations. The Retail Pharmacy is in the main hospital building in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Call us at 727-767-8933
It's not just the convenient location and pediatric expertise that make the Johns Hopkins All Children's Retail Pharmacy a great option for you. There are many ways we help patients and families.
Medication for children
- Hard-to-find pediatric medications
- FLAVORx flavoring of liquid medicines with a bad taste for an additional fee
- Specialty pediatric compounding
- The pharmacy can special order items as needed
- Common over-the-counter medications available
Convenience for the whole family
- We accept most insurances for prescriptions
- Get your prescription filled before your child leaves the hospital
- Free bedside delivery of medications at time of discharge (ask your nurse or contact the pharmacy for details)
- Request refills 24/7 using MyChart or by phone – learn more about MyChart
- Automatic refills available
- Reminder calls when refills are ready (if you request a refill through MyChart you will get an email or text when your order is ready)