Explore a career in health care
Medical Explorers is a program offered by Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital to young men and women in grades 10th – 12th with an interest in learning more about careers in the health care field.
Monthly Programs Include:
- Virtual meetings where you will listen to doctors, nurses and other health care professionals speak about their jobs
Medical Explorers will meet virtually on the second Wednesday of every month during the school year from 4:30-5:30 p.m. The first meeting will be October 13th.
Medical Explorer Requirements
- Must be in grades 10th-12th
- Dues of $30
- Pay by check, money order or credit card
- Dues waived with proof of free/reduced lunch program
- Must be able to commit to attending monthly meetings
- Parent/legal guardian permission form must be signed
How to Apply
THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2021-2022 PROGRAM WILL BE OPEN AUGUST 23RD THROUGH SEPTEMBER 10TH. APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
If you have any questions, please contact Volunteer Resources at 727-767-4254