Explore a career in health care.
Medical Explorers is a program offered by Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital to young men and women in grades 10th – 12th with an interest in learning more about careers in the health care field.
Monthly Programs Include:
- Virtual meetings where you will listen to doctors, nurses and other health care professionals speak about their jobs
Medical Explorers will meet virtually on the second Wednesday of every month during the school year from 4:30-5:30 p.m. The first meeting will be October 13th.
Medical Explorer Requirements
APPLICATIONS FOR 2021-2022 PROGRAM ARE NOW FULL.
- Must be in grades 10th-12th
- Dues of $35
- Pay online during application process
- Dues waived with proof of free/reduced lunch program (COUPON CODE FROM ACHVOLUNTEERS@JHMI.EDU REQUIRED PRIOR TO APPLYING).
- Must be able to commit to attending monthly meetings
- Parent/legal guardian permission form must be signed
Please check back next year!
If you have any questions, please contact Volunteer Resources at 727-767-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org.