Train for World-Class Hematology/Oncology/Blood and Marrow Transplant Pediatric Nursing
|Proof of Florida
Licensure required by
|Please check back for next fellowship announcement
The All Children's Hospital Pediatric RN Hematology/Oncology/Blood and Marrow Transplant Fellowship Program has been developed to provide an accelerated program for the experienced RN to develop into a competent pediatric hematology/oncology/bone and marrow transplant practitioner within The Vincent Lecavalier Cancer and Blood Disorders Center.
The following is criteria for registered nurses who would be eligible for entry into the Hematology/Oncology/Blood and Marrow Transplant Fellowship Program (new hire or internal transfer):
- Current FL RN license (or eligible to receive 1 week prior to Fellowship start date)
- RN clinical bedside experience for at least one year in an acute care setting
- BSN preferred
- Critical care experience preferred
- Consideration given with experience in pediatric medical/surgical or adult hematology/oncology/bone and marrow transplant
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Internal applicants are encouraged to apply but must either have their BSN, or are actively enrolled in their BSN (commitment letter will apply).
An RN Fellow will not be eligible for transfer to another unit/department until two years from the completion of their orientation, except with Administrative approval.
An RN Fellow will be committed to the unit assigned for a period of two years from the completion of their orientation, except with Administrative approval. Please view the RN Fellowship Letter of Commitment.
Out-of-state candidates must have their Florida RN Licensure within one week prior to the start date of the RN Fellowship. If you hold an RN license in another state, please view the Florida Department of Health website to apply for RN Licensure in Florida.