Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, one of the fastest growing and most exciting employers in the Tampa Bay area, is hosting a registered respiratory therapist (RRT) hiring event from 9 a.m. to noon, Thursday, Nov. 9. The event will be held at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital Outpatient Care Center in St. Petersburg, Florida. Registered respiratory therapists will have the opportunity to interview with Respiratory Department leaders and staff. Please be prepared and bring your resume.
As a leader in children’s health care, we offer highly competitive salaries and a great place to work. Complete our online application before the event and join our talented team today.
- Offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for experienced full-time RRT hires
- Full-time, part-time and per diem positions available
- New graduates benefit from a robust precepted training program
- New employees receive precepted orientation to pediatric critical care units
- Current licensure in state of Florida is required
- Must be a registered respiratory therapist
- Previous pediatric and neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) experience is a plus but not required
Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital Outpatient Care Center, Room A
601 Fifth St. S.
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Free onsite parking is available.
About Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg is a leader in children’s health care, combining a legacy of compassionate care focused solely on children since 1926 with the innovation and experience of one of the world’s leading health care systems. The 259-bed teaching hospital, ranked as a U.S. News & World Report Best Children’s Hospital, stands at the forefront of discovery, leading innovative research to cure and prevent childhood diseases while training the next generation of pediatric experts. With a network of Johns Hopkins All Children’s Outpatient Care centers and collaborative care provided by All Children’s Specialty Physicians at regional hospitals, Johns Hopkins All Children’s brings care closer to home. Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital consistently keeps the patient and family at the center of care while continuing to expand its mission in treatment, research, education and advocacy.