Active Parenting will give you the skills to achieve a peaceful home with successful kids. This class applies to parents of children, ages 2 and older, including teens.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Discipline your kids without yelling
- Communicate so your kids understand
- Teach your kids to be respectful
- Help your kids succeed in school
- Use effective techniques to deal with issues related to drugs, alcohol and premature sex
Parents must attend the entire series to receive a completion certificate.
No classes are scheduled at this time.
7 p.m.-9 p.m.
Fee: $65 Includes class material and snacks.
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
501 6th Street South, EC Room 1685
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Download the flyer
Download Registration Form
To register, contact us at 727-767-2328 or sign up through our Calendar & Events.