The Community Action Network (CAN) strives to make a difference through community action.
- Build awareness and acceptance of the need for a provider involvement, family-focused and community-driven approach to addressing birth outcomes
- Strengthen the capacity of communities to mobilize around maternal child health and father issues
- Promote the collaboration of state, local and community partners
- Leverage and combine community resources
- Utilize strategic thinking that leads to effective community action and change
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Does CAN Meet?
Johns Hopkins All Children's Education and Conference Center
701 4th Street South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
When Does CAN Meet?
Every second Monday from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. or 6-7:30 p.m.
Is There a Membership Fee?
No, there is not a fee.
Can Anyone Participate?
Yes, everyone is welcomed.
How Can I Get Involved?
Contact Amber Tellis, community liaison, by calling 727-767-4731.