Active Parenting is based on a positive parenting model that focuses on instilling confidence in children, using nonviolent discipline techniques, and encouraging mutual respect.
Active Parenting will give you the skills to achieve apeaceful home with successful kids. This class applies to parents of children, ages 2 and older, including teens.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Discipline your kids without yelling
- Communicate so your kids understand
- Teach your kids to be respectful
- Help your kids succeed in school
- Use effective techniques to deal withissues related to drugs, alcohol and premature sex
Parents must attend the entire series to receive a completion certificate.
January 12, 19, 26
February 2, 9, 16
7 p.m.-9 p.m.
Fee: $65 Includes class material and snacks.
All Children’s Hospital Education & Conference Center
701 4th Street South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701