Are you interested in learning more about how anxiety, ADHD or post-traumatic stress can affect families and employees in the workplace? We invite you to join us for an event about neurodiversity in families and the workplace featuring a panel of business leaders and experts from Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital.
At this event we will cover a wide range of topics – from neurodiversity within American companies to myths and perceptions about how ADHD, post-traumatic stress, autism and more affect working families. In addition, we will offer a panel of experts to allow the community an opportunity to ask questions and seek guidance.
Hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be served.
- Mark Cavitt, M.D., Medical Director of Pediatric Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Jennifer Katzenstein, Ph.D., Director, Psychology and Neuropsychology at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Tamara Burks, Disability and LGBT Talent Acquisition Lead, PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- Jose Velasco, Head, Autism at Work Program, U.S. at SAP
- Brian West, Media and Community Relations Manager, Publix Super Markets, Inc.
There is a suggested donation of $10 per person. Event donations will directly support patients and families receiving care from the Institute for Brain Protection Sciences including the Autism and Psychology clinics.
Click here to RSVP
. We look forward to seeing you.