Donations made to Johns Hopkins All Children's Foundation help the hospital continually elevate the quality of pediatric care delivered to our young patients. A few examples of hospital initiatives supported by philanthropy include:
- A new state-of-the-art hospital and campus-based outpatient care center for children and families to have a safe and family-centered environment in which to receive the best care possible.
- Innovative feeding, occupational and physical therapies to help children with physical and developmental delays thrive.
- A new high-tech biorepository specimen storage and database tool, helping researchers discover better treatments and cures.
- Participation in more than 300 Institutional-Review-Board-approved research studies to improve the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of children’s diseases and their adverse outcomes.
- Helping sick and injured kids enjoy childhood despite their health issues through Child Life programs and events like Music Therapy, the annual Halloween Parade and the All Kids Wonderland holiday gift shopping event.
- Training of future doctors with the Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital pediatric residency program as well as continuing education to push and challenge our team members to be the very best for the children in our care.
These are just some of the ways philanthropy can have a lasting impact on children’s health.
Donate today and put your money to work for sick and injured kids. Imagine what we can accomplish together!
View our FY2015 Impact Report to see our impact on the community and how our funds are used to improve the lives of children.