Entering our 41st year, the Seminole/Largo Branch has over 60 current active members who give their effort, expertise and generosity to engage actively in our projects to raise funds and awareness for Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital along with the other Guild Branches.
Our Fundraising Events this calendar year include:
Our 3rd Party Events include:
- September 21, 2016: Fall Bunco at Cove Cay Golf Club, Clearwater, FL
- October 22, 2016: The 23rd Annual Golf Classic at Cove Cay Golf Club
- February 15, 2017: Spring Bunco Cove Cay Golf Club
- Spring 2017: Walk-a-thons at area schools. Dates and locations to be announced.
- October 29, 2016: Twin Rivers Haunted House at 4019 Twin Rivers Trail, Parrish
- May 13, 2017: 4th Annual “Running for All Children” held at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- May 19, 2017: Tampa Bay Aviation Golf Tournament
In addition to fundraising, Branch members prepare a dinner for approximately 50 people at the Ronald McDonald House (RMH) on the 1st Saturday of every month. We also supply items and gift cards for families staying at RMH as needed.
We invite you to come join us on the 1st Wednesday of the month, August-May at 7 p.m. Please contact me for information on meeting locations, events or about the Branch.
All Children's Hospiital Guild North Pinellas Branch President