Often considered the best first-step toward getting involved at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, volunteering on the hospital campus or one of our 9 Outpatient Care Centers is a wonderful way to get a bird’s eye view of the miracles and amazing stories that are happening for our kids here every day. And no matter your interest or your expertise, there are many ways to help. Our kids and our staff can’t wait to meet you.
- Weekly commitment of 2-4 hours for six months or more.
- Provide documentation of immunization for Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella or be willing to be tested for immunity.
- Consent to be tested for Tuberculosis.
- Have a flu shot during flu season.
- Complete initial online Volunteer Orientation and annual training.
- Consent to a background check.
View open volunteer positions
- Be at least 14 and have completed the 9th grade.
- Provide a completed parental permission form and two references if under 18.
and apply to be a volunteer at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital.