We believe in patient and family-centered care and advocate open communication between our patients, their families and the entire health care team.
The Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital Patient Relations representatives are non-medical/neutral liaisons for you, your child and your family. We are here to help you.
Ways We Can Help
- Help communicate and resolve your concerns
- Help you with any questions or requests
- Listen and be supportive
- Provide tips for a positive experience
- Help your family navigate through the healthcare system
- Guide you to Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital and community resources
- Coordinate the Family Advisory Council
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.