In celebration of pediatric heart health, Johns Hopkins All Children's Heart Institute invites our patients and families to join us for our 2017 Happy Heart Party at Tropicana Field. Come cheer on the Tampa Bay Rays with other patients, families, congenital heart disease support groups and Heart Institute staff.
Tickets will be sent electronically to the email provided during your RSVP. Please look out for the email address: Tickets@raysbaseball.com
IMPORTANT: Once you receive the email, you MUST open it, and enter in the necessary information to retrieve the electronic tickets.
If you have any issues with tickets, please contact me @ 727-767-4932.
Day of Event
- Sunday, August 13, 2017
- Game starts at 1:10 p.m.
- Gates open two (2) hours before game time.
- PLEASE NOTE: To minimize waiting outside/in line for entry, Arrival Time should be after 11:30 a.m./12:00 p.m.
One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33705
Tampa Bay Times (TBT*) Party Deck
- All Happy Heart Party attendees MUST check-in at the registration tables which will be located at the entrance of the TBT* Party Deck Area.
- Each guest will receive an $11 dollar Ray’s voucher to use for Concessions & Merchandise. Please note, that change will not be provided so you must use it all at one time.
- Vouchers will ONLY be available at the check-in desk, and it’s per ticket.
Any issues with ticketing the day of the party please call 727-767-4932.
- Complimentary parking for all vehicles with four (4) or more passengers.
- Gate Six (6) & Five (5) are the two most convenient gates to the TBT* Party Deck area.
- Fan Hosts & Staff will be available upon entry to help direct where to go.
- All gates are wheelchair accessible.
- No RE-ENTRY policy.
- General parking will cost from $15 to $30.
Patrons are allowed to bring food into Tropicana Field. All food items must be wrapped, bagged, or contained within a soft-sided container that shall not exceed 16"x16"x 8". Patrons are allowed to bring in single-serving juice boxes and sealed plastic water bottles (no larger than one liter). Items not allowed are cans, thermoses, ice chests, bottles, glass containers or any other non-collapsible container or object deemed hazardous.
For more information regarding Tropicana Field security and regulations, please visit http://mlb.mlb.com/tb/ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=security
Family Fun Day (Every Sunday Home Game)
RUN THE BASES –
The Rays invite all fans 14 and under to run the bases. All kids who
wish to participate should gather in the first base food court at the
conclusion of the game.
RAYMOND'S ACTIVITY BOOK –
Kids 14 and under can get an activity book stamped at designated
locations inside the stadium & will receive a cool Ray’s prize when
all stamps are collected. Raymond's Activity Books can be purchased
at Gate 1 Guest Services locations as well as Gate 7 for $1.
RAYS TOUCH TANK –
The Rays Touch Tank is located in Center Field Street at Gate 1.
This experience is free to all fans attending home games.
The Rays Touch Tank will close approximately two hours after the first pitch.
We're sorry, the Happy Heart Party event is now sold out and RSVP are closed. For any futher questions please contact Sophia Murry at 727-767-4932.