Recognized as a Top 50 Children’s Neurology & Neurosurgery Program by US News & World Report 2017-2018
When your child needs care, you want the very best medical team available. The Institute for Brain Protection Science (IBPS) was developed with your child in mind. We've brought together highly skilled pediatric specialists in neurology, neurosurgery, rehabilitative medicine, psychiatry, psychology, neuropsychology, and developmental behavioral medicine to design individualized treatment plans to meet the unique needs of each child. In addition we collaborate with neurooncology, neuroradiology and neuropathology specialists to provide your child with a broad spectrum of care. With a full-range of services from diagnosis to follow-up, our team of skilled physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and technologists provides comprehensive care before, during and after hospitalization.
Why Choose Johns Hopkins All Children’s?
Our team will work closely with you and your primary care physician every step along your journey. We offer exceptional clinical care that gives patients and families access to the latest research developments and newest therapies:
- Expertise in all areas of childhood developmental disorders, mental health, brain injury, rehabilitative care and pediatric neurological and neurosurgical diseases
- State-of-the-art, innovative tools and procedures, including a robotic-assisted stereotactic electroencephalogram (EEG), a minimally invasive way to identify the source of seizures in children with epilepsy and robotic epilepsy monitoring
- Comprehensive Level IV Epilepsy Center with expertise in difficult-to-treat cases
- A comprehensive brain tumor and spinal cord program, specializing in a wide range of treatment options, including minimally invasive keyhole surgery
- Pediatric Stroke Program features physicians with national reputations for treating these rare events
Give us a call
We know that you want the best possible care for your child. Our team is happy to assist you.
Send us an email
We're ready to work with you to explain your options and discuss the best treatment plan.