We’re dedicated to advancing the treatment, education, research and prevention of sports injuries in children, adolescents and young adults.
Request an Appointment or call (727) 767-7678
AllSports Medicine is a comprehensive center for pediatric and adolescent sports medicine and is the only sports medicine program in the Tampa Bay area focused solely on the care of young athletes.
Our pediatric specialty services are available to patients as needed, according to the type of injury and the specific needs of each patient.
Primary Care Sports Medicine
Our physicians use their knowledge of sports mechanics to develop rehabilitation programs that will return an athlete to competition promptly and safely.
Our pediatric radiologists are fellowship trained in advanced techniques to quickly diagnose and help treat injuries in young athletes. We provide same-day or next-day MRI availability.
The sports rehab team at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital is made up of physical therapists, occupational therapists, and athletic trainers who are experts not only in sports rehabilitation, but specifically pediatric sports rehabilitation.
Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Our Orthopedic Sports Medicine team diagnoses and treats all athletic injuries. We understand the demand sports places on young athletes and the importance of age-appropriate care.
Nutrition plays a pivotal role not only in growth and development but also in performance. In addition, when injured, one cannot heal without proper nutrition.
Our Division of Cardiology is committed to the prevention of cardiovascular disorders that afflict pediatric patients.
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Our 97-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is a Level IV NICU as defined by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- 22-bed Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit with adjoining cardiac surgery and catheterization suites
- 28-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- 28-bed Neurosurgery & Surgery Unit
- 56-bed Pediatric Medicine floor
- 28-bed Vincent Lecavalier Pediatric Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
- 28-bed Pediatric Emergency Center
- Outpatient Dialysis Unit
- Outpatient Infusion Center
- Child Development & Rehabilitation Center
- Outpatient Care - St. Petersburg
- Regional Johns Hopkins All Children’s Outpatient Care locations