Join us at Tropicana Field for a Coaches Clinic held by the Tampa Bay Rays and AllSports Medicine at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital.
Interactive sessions and presentations to focus on working effectively and safely with young athletes. Stations to include tips with the Rays Coaches and staff, as well as Johns Hopkins All Children’s Sports Medicine experts, with a focus on strength and conditioning, injury prevention, hydration and more. A special presentation from a Rays coach and lunch with select players and staff are planned at the end of the event.
- Two (2) free tickets to that night’s Red Sox vs. Rays at 6:10 p.m. for each participating coach and/or athletic director
- Opportunity for special discounted tickets through the Rays Group Sales Department. Contact groupsales@ raysbaseball.com or 727-825-3406.
- Raffle prizes awarded at the event
- Certificate for a catered suite for one (1) 2017 regular season home game at Tropicana Field
- Certificate for four (4) DEX Imaging Home Plate Club seats for one (1) 2017 regular season home game
- Game-used or autographed memorabilia
- 8:30–9:00 Registration
- 9:00–10:30 Interactive Stations
- 10:30–11:00 Rays Coach Presentation
- 11:00–11:30 Lunch with the Rays Players and staff