Nutrition plays a pivotal role not only in growth and development but also in performance. In addition, when injured, one cannot heal without proper nutrition. Our registered dietitians specializing in sports nutrition can help you get back to the field in optimal health and with maximum energy. We will tailor your consultation to your needs, goals, and the specific demands of your sport.
Services We Provide
- Nutrition for healing and recovery
- Weight loss
- Weight gain
- Nutrition and muscle cramps
- Fueling vegetarian and vegan athletes
- Gastrointestinal problems during exercise
- Sports specific hydration
- Nutrition deficiencies that might affect performance
- Optimal nutrition before, during, and after practice or game
- Supplement evaluation
- Food allergies and/or intolerances
- The diabetic athlete
- Eating disorders
- Assessment of body composition and weight
What We Offer
- Individual Initial Consultation - After we review your medical, nutrition, and diet history, we will develop a customized nutrition plan based on your goals and the specific demands of your sport.
- Follow Up Consultation - During these consults, we will monitor your progress and cover other important issues, such as: hydration, nutrient timing, eating while injured, eating while traveling, nutritional supplements, and more.
- Sports Nutrition Education in the community - This includes group presentations for coaches, teams, fitness professionals, and families. Presentations can be customized to each group's specific request relating to sports nutrition.