The Pulmonology team at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital offers state of the art diagnostic and laboratory testing to provide proper diagnosis.
Treatment and diagnosis of Respiratory and Lung Disorders require a complete assessment of the child’s health history, but further investigation for proper diagnosis may be warranted.
At Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, we are able to provide state-of-the-art diagnostic and laboratory testing for conclusive results. The services we provide include:
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Pulse oximetry
- Plethysmography (Lung Volumes)
- Bronchial Challenge Tests
- Diffusing Capacity of the lung for carbon monoxide (DLCO)
- Sweat Tests
- Radiographic Imaging
- Genetic Testing for Cystic Fibrosis
- Allergy Testing
- Blood Work - Pediatric Laboratory Evaluation
- Respiratory Viral Panel
- Bacterial and Fungal Analysis